Holiday Social Jamboree
Our goal for this event is to help facilitate connections between attendees that may lead to a friendship outside of this event. Participants can expect the following:
- Holiday-themed activities
- Icebreaker Games
- Personalized Friendship Cards
- A safe and supportive place to make connections
Pre-registration is REQUIRED and space is limited!
Questions can be directed to Amanda at [email protected].
Free Trial Classes Available All December!
Try out our classes for free this month:
- Family Music and Movement
- Express Yourself!
- K-2 Music Therapy Social Group
- Stress-Less Creativity Club
- Teen Music Therapy Social Group
- Music Therapy and Creative Arts Wellness for Adults with Disabilities
Registration required. Offer only available for new students & clients.
Contact Amanda with questions: [email protected].
"Sing and Be Merry" Holiday Event
Now booking for November 29-December 23
This is an interactive holiday sing-along event for adult day, skilled nursing/assisted living, council on aging, or similar programs.
"Sing and Be Merry" is a program provided by our team of music therapists. Just like our clinical music therapy services, we will adapt activities so that everyone can successfully participate. Book a one-time or weekly event for your residence or organization. Virtual and in-person options available.
Contact Nicole at [email protected] to get more information or schedule your Sing and Be Merry event!