Bring our services to you!
We team up with many organizations to provide their clients, students, and patients music therapy, music education, and wellness programs at either our center or their sites (yes, we travel all over the South Shore and beyond!). All programs are tailored to the unique needs/interests of the organization. Our community partnerships include...
- Early Intervention
- Adult Day Habilitation and Day Care
- Nursing/Rehab. Facilities
- Schools (Public and Private)
- Preschools and Childcare Facilities
- Hospitals/Medical Practices
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Centers
- Human Services Organizations
- Town Recreation Departments
- Town Council on Aging
- Community Groups (Girl/Boy Scouts, home-school co-ops, libraries, etc.)
- Mental Health Agencies
Reach out to discuss your organization’s needs!
Sample Services for Community Partnerships
- Clinical Music Therapy (Individual & Group Services) to strengthen:
- Speech/Communication Skills
- Motor Skills
- Social Skills
- Emotional and Self Regulation
- Mental Health
- Music and Wellness Programs
- Early Childhood Music Programs