Through the evidence-based practice of music therapy, our board-certified music therapists use music to address the cognitive, social, emotional, physical, and/or academic goals of our clients of all ages:
- With developmental, cognitive, & learning delays (including special education students working on IEP or related goals)
- With anxiety/ depression
- With mental health decline due to COVID
- With memory loss
- In hospice/end of life care
- Coping with a medical diagnosis (such as cancer)
- In need of pregnancy/postpartum mental health support
- In the NICU
Services provided in individual and group settings (in-person and virtual options)
Our lessons, classes, and workshops are always fun and encourage students (children and adults) to get creative and improve their skills. This school year we will also be supporting families through our Creating Learning Cohorts, combining academic support with arts education and enrichment. Education programs include:
- Piano, Voice, Guitar, Ukulele Lessons
- Adapted Music Lessons
- Creative Learning Cohorts
- A.B.C. Playgroup (Ages 3-5)
Making and listening to music can help relieve stress, symptoms of anxiety, help us to self-regulate and feel more connected to others during times of isolation. Our therapeutic music and enrichment programs focus on overall wellness and social emotional learning for children and teens. Our adult support groups combine supportive discussion with concrete strategies to address symptoms of anxiety or feelings of stress. All groups use music and expressive arts activities that prompt meaningful conversations, foster personal growth, and create lasting connections between students and group members.
- Teen Music and Wellness
- Stress-Less Creativity Club
- A.B.C. Play!
- Parent Support Groups
- Pregnancy/Postpartum Support
- Staff Support Groups
Organizations / Facilities
We team up with many organizations to provide their clients, students, and patients music therapy, music education, and wellness programs at either our center or their sites (yes, we travel all over the South Shore and beyond!). All programs are tailored to the unique needs/interests of the organization. Types of organizations/groups include…
- Early Intervention
- Adult Day Habilitation and Day Care
- Nursing/Rehab. Facilities
- Schools (Public and Private)
- Preschools and Childcare Facilities
- Hospitals/Medical Practices
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Centers
- Human Services Organizations
- Town Recreation Departments
- Town Council on Aging
- Community Groups (Girl/Boy Scouts, home-school co-ops, libraries, etc.)
- Mental Health Agencies
Contact [email protected] to discuss your organization’s needs!
We are the Sing Explore Create, LLC team!
We are a team of music therapists, musicians, teachers, and counselors dedicated to using the arts to help improve the lives of those in our community across all stages of life and areas of development.
We give our students/clients the tools to use music and the arts to improve their social, emotional, and physical development and to use the arts as a means of self-expression,
In addition to the services offered in our studio, we work with schools, agencies, healthcare facilities, and other organizations to provide music therapy services, music education, and wellness programs that meet the needs of their students/clients/patients.
We want to make sure you have all the resources you need during this time.
Join our newsletter for periodic updates on services, as well as music and wellness resources we provide to our subscribers.