SUMMER CAMPS, CLASSES, LESSONS, and MUSIC THERAPY OPEN FOR REGISTRATION! Join us IN-PERSON at our OUTDOOR STUDIO or from the comfort of your own home through REMOTE ONLINE SERVICES.
REVIEW OUR HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON SERVICES BELOW:
Through the evidence-based practice of music therapy, our board-certified music therapists use music to address the cognitive, social, emotional, physical, and/or academic goals of our clients of all ages:
- With developmental, cognitive, & learning delays
- With memory loss
- With anxiety/ depression
- In hospice/end of life care
- Coping with a medical diagnosis (such as cancer)
- In need of perinatal support (pre/post natal, and labor support)
- In the NICU
Services provided in individual and group settings.
Our lessons, classes, and workshops are loads of fun and allow students (children and adults) to get creative and improve their skills!
- Piano, Voice, Guitar, Ukulele Lessons
- Adapted Music Lessons
- Group Music Classes
- A.B.C. Playgroup
- Summer Songwriting Camp
- Summer Ukulele Camp
Organizations / Facilities
We team up with many organizations to provide their clients, students, and patients music therapy, music education, and wellness programs at either our studios or their sites (yes, we travel all over the South Shore and beyond!). All programs are tailored to the unique needs/interests of the organization. Types of organizations/groups include…
- Early Intervention
- Adult Day Habilitation and Day Care
- Nursing/Rehab. Facilities
- Schools (Public and Private)
- Preschools and Childcare Facilities
- Hospitals/Medical Practices
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Centers
- Human Services Organizations
- Town Recreation Departments
- Town Council on Aging
- Community Groups (Girl/Boy Scouts, home-school co-ops, libraries, etc.)
- Mental Health Agencies
Contact [email protected] to discuss your organization’s needs!
We are the Sing Explore Create, LLC team!
We are a team of music therapists, musicians, teachers, and counselors dedicated to using the arts to help improve the lives of those in our community across all stages of life and areas of development.
We give our students/clients the tools to use music and the arts to improve their social, emotional, and physical development and to use the arts as a means of self-expression,
In addition to the services offered in our studio, we work with schools, agencies, healthcare facilities, and other organizations to provide music therapy services, music education, and wellness programs that meet the needs of their students/clients/patients.